Communicating to Influence Buying Decisions
In the past 15 years, communication has become more integral to the sales process than ever.
Your clients are busier than ever and are being inundated with emails, voicemails, and texts at work, at home, and on the road.
How are you ensuring that your messages are being heard or read?
Our Communicating to Influence Buying Decisions course focuses solely on how to tailor your message to each client and their specific personality and communication styles.
From getting your foot in the door to closing a sale, your ability to effectively communicate and build rapport is the difference between success and failure.
You begin the session by completing an assessment that is used over the entirety of the course. This assessment provides you with an outline of your
preferred communication and personality styles, strengths, weaknesses, suggestions for improvement, specific strategies on communicating with other
personality types, and more. Over 2 days you learn how to identify other personality types, how you can communicate more effectively with them,
and how to influence others.
If you’re not tailoring your communications to each specific potential client, peer, or superior, then you’re not communicating effectively.
Register today and stop letting your messages go unheard!
Lumina Learning Portrait
- Understand yourself and others
- Strategic approach to help you implement effective and efficient communicating skills
Risk Factors and Trust in a Business Relationship
- Fundamentals to build trust
- Basic feelings and needs
- Practice and the Self-Change Contract
- The power to persuade as an influencing process
- From (No to Yes) - the constructive route to agreement
- Powerful questions
- Guidelines to setting an action plan and committing to its
Lumina Learning Portrait – Participants will learn how to:
- Understand more about themselves, others, and how to combine those strengths and build upon them to influence
- Know strengths and areas of improvement in a 6-step sales model
- Understand who they are when under stress and find triggers to avoid overreacting
Risk Factors and Trust in a Business Relationship – Participants will learn how to:
- Create advantageous relationships between two parties
- Change resistance to cooperation
- Identify communicating style to different buyers
- Create a safe, reassuring environment
- Get more with less effort
Communicating Skills – Participants will learn how to:
- Identify styles, needs, and ways of communicating
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Use a language that helps recognize and value contributions each individual makes
- Read people’s body language
- Overcome objections
Self-Change Contracts – Participants will learn how to:
- Make the Learning (stick)
- A thorough personality and communication style assessment
- Strategies to communication with different personalities
- Exercises on how you make judgements and decisions
- Sample questions for different personalities
- Listening techniques
- Worksheet on how to adapt to your client
- Self-assessment on persuasion skills
- Specific, proven technique to work through conflict
- Group exercises on testing newly learned techniques
- Guidelines for goal setting
Need more information or help signing up for courses?
- Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
- Toll Free: 1-888-267-2772
Find More Courses