Effective Negotiating Strategies
In today’s market, negotiating with potential clients can be a nightmare.
You’re at an immediate disadvantage; buyers have all the information they need at their fingertips and are focusing on price more than ever.
What can you do to ensure you’re closing the sale while maintaining your profit margins?
Our Effective Negotiating Strategies course was built with a Consultative Selling framework.
We’ve shifted negotiations away from a “me versus you” environment to a collaborative one where your aim is to ensure both parties walk away satisfied.
Price may appear to be their main concern, but clients are always willing to pay for a partnership that promises security, trust, and delivery.
That means you give away less, your client gets exactly what they want, and the final agreement results in a long term partnership between the two of you.
In a negotiation, you are your most valuable bargaining chip. Stop struggling with price and concessions,
register today for Effective Negotiation Strategies and ensure your negotiations always benefit both parties!
Principles of Effective Negotiation
- The negotiation style most compatible with consultative selling
- Applying the concept of re-framing
- How to determine the real interests of your client
- Building lasting and beneficial relationships with your client
Influential Negotiating Strategy
- Managing negotiations using the eight-step negotiation process
- Exploring the elements of pre-negotiation planning process
- Using compliance principles and influential negotiation tools
- Learning to build an atmosphere of cooperation and mutual trust
- Discovering keys to applying gambits and concessions
- Tips for successful negotiation interactions
- Conducting a mock negotiation session
- Arrive at successful, win-win agreements
- Remove client obstacles to advance the negotiation
- Be prepared and in control
- Increase your influence during a negotiation
- Create a secure environment to instill confidence
- Reduce resistance by building trust and rapport
- Receive feedback on the use of your new skills and tools
- Principles of effective negotiating
- 8-step negotiating process
- Concession strategies
- 20 tips for success
- Negotiation interaction flow chart
- Compliance principles
Need more information or help signing up for courses?
- Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
- Toll Free: 1-888-267-2772
Find More Courses