Sales has changed. Experts and training organizations will tell you that sales has shifted from an information dump to a consultative process.
Buyers have all the information they need at their fingertips, can research competitors with ease, and have smaller budgets to work with.
How are you and your team keeping pace?
Our Professional Selling program was developed in conjunction with Human Resources and Skills Development Canada and based on surveys and
research from thousands of successful sales and sales management professionals across the nation.
Its focus is to instil the Consultative Selling process in order transform you from a walking brochure to a consultative advisor that your clients rely on.
Don’t let yourself be an order-taker. Register for Professional Selling today and become an essential part of your client’s business!
Understanding and Managing Yourself: Personality traits for Sales Success
- Recognizing that personality styles impact outcomes
- Learning the four traits for sales effectiveness
- Managing your attitude: key to high performance selling
- Importance of developing and maintaining a professional standard of service, behaviour, and conduct
- Understanding the psychology of selling
- Developing stress-relief strategies
Business Creation - Strategic Territory Planning
- Developing a superior goal-orientation attitude. The S.M.A.R.T. model for developing goals
- Establishing criteria for an in-depth competitive analysis of your territory and individual accounts
- Generating a comprehensive strategy for profit maximization
- Mastering high-value tools for effective prospecting: steps to effective new business creation and five critical prospecting rules
The Selling Process with a Higher Success Rate
- Developing an effective prospecting script to secure appointments
- Learning to apply the consultative selling process to gain a commitment to proceed to a full presentation
- Learning how to prepare and deliver a sales presentation: styles, components, and identification with your audience
- Managing client meetings: principles of face-to-face selling, keys to rapport building, questioning, benefit selling, objection handling, and closing
Keeping Customers, Building and Managing your Business
- Mastering key steps to effective account/territory planning and Planning using the Planning
- Pyramid: relationship between sales plans, territory plans, and account plans
- Setting profitable goals, conducting a competitive analysis, and calculating sales Returns on Time Investment (R.O.T.I.)
- Creating an effective customer care program
- Identify and develop the traits necessary for sales success
- Relieve stress and maintain optimism
- Spend more time making sales calls
- Develop a professional standard of performance
- Learn strategies to optimize the time you spend managing territories and accounts
- Increase client retention
- Maintain a successful and consistent prospecting funnel
- Convert prospects to “hot ones” more successfully
- Identify the needs of your client and become a consultative advisor
- Overcome client objections such as price to close more sales
- Ensure your presentations are effective and heard
- Direct the outcome of a negotiation
- Understand different personalities and how to better influence them.
- Formula for measuring your time and what you’re worth to your organization
- A unique value proposition
- Chart of personality styles
- Compliance Principles
- Closed-loop time and goal management system
- Goal-setting system
- Competitive Analyses
- 4-step account management process
- Defined prospecting funnel
- Call scripts
- 8-step Consultative Selling process
- Question asking tools
- Business cases
- Negotiation principles
With Certification $1,795
(Save up to $345!)
Need more information or help signing up for courses?
- Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST)
- Toll Free: 1-888-267-2772
Find More Courses