PLAN FOR SUCCESS. KNOW YOUR WORTH.
NEW FROM THE CPSA - Sales Compensation Reports
Produced in partnership with Mercer Canada, the CPSA sales compensation reports contain compensation data for 25 categories of sales roles, gathered from across over 400 surveyed Canadian organizations.
Rewarding talent and knowing what you should -or would- be making are not “one size fits all” solutions. We’ve done the research for you and have assembled data from organizations across the country to inform your critical decisions.
- Use current market and workforce trends to plan for success
- Ensure your compensation plan is competitive and equitable specific to your role, industry and region
Are you a Sales Leader?
If you lead a sales team, are involved in hiring, or if you’re responsible for designing compensation plans, the CPSA Sales Compensation Planning Guide for Sales Management is your go-to resource.
- Know what your team deserves: Ensure the compensation plans you’re providing are competitive with the marketplace
- Plan for success: Get data on hiring, promotion and salary planning to forecast for next year
- Build and maintain your strongest sales team: Understand the factors that can help you attract and retain top talent
VIEW SALES LEADER GUIDE
Are you a Sales Professional?
Arm yourself with the knowledge to plan your sales career.
The CPSA Sales Compensation Report for Sales Professionals can help you understand your total compensation and that of other sales roles across a variety of industries.
- Ensure your compensation plan is competitive with the current marketplace and learn how region and industry affect similar roles
- Understand responsibilities, requirements and potential compensation as you set yourself up for career growth
VIEW SALES PROFESSIONAL REPORT
Need More Info?
Call 1-888 267-2772 to speak with a member of our team.