On Monday 4th April the CPSA's partner, Women In Biz Network, will be hosting The Thrive Summit and we're delighted to say that we'll be exhibiting.
The event will take place in Mississauga, ON and be live streamed and available for download across the globe! The GTA-based event (and the podcast) aims to disrupt the way one does things various aspects of work and personal life.
The Summit is expected to attract over 150 professionals and small business owners on Monday to the Centre for Health and Safety Innovation. The Summit will provide interactive and engaging sessions including Real Time Unconference opportunities with Thrive Mentors.
Thrive is created to help professionals improve their financial success, set new goals, prioritize healthy living (including stress management) and increase work life quality, productivity, clarity and focus.
Over 20 members of the thrive team (including productivity expert and bestselling author Chris Bailey – Author of the Productivity Project) will leave attendees inspired, energized and ready to prioritize their health, well-being, purpose and work objectives more effectively. In addition to lots of helpful sessions for leaders and Sales pros, the Summit will provide yoga and writing workshop, coupled with afternoon leadership and learning sessions .
Workshops Topics Include :
- Wealth Generation
- Try out the Business Benefits of Co-working
- Health and Stress Management
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn and Social Personal Branding
- Business Planning
- Writing Workshop with Yoga and much more!
Afternoon sessions include:
- Key note: Chris Bailey Thrive by Design: Productivity & the Pillars of Thrive
- Learn how to lead with Claudia Harvey (Winner on Dragon’s Den) and Laura Jones (Executive Vice President of CFIB)
- Thrive Style with Kristy Wieber (Founder of Rent Frock Repeat)
- Having Fun with your Finances with Shannon Lee Simmons, New School of Finance
- Wellness Determination Dashboard – Dr. Dwight Chapin (Team Chiropractor – Toronto Argonauts and owner of Highpoint Wellness Centre)
- Community: The Power of Acceptance – Rachel Clark
- This and much more is what you will find at the Thrive Summit. For full details visit our Thrive Agenda
If you're tired of compartmentalizing your life then the CPSA recommends this as a great event to attend! Join the CPSA and Thrive speakers to discover how you can thrive and grow in all aspects of your business and personal life and prioritize the thrive in your life!