Supporting the Success of Sales Professionals
For as long as sales has existed in Canada, the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) has been there to support and advance sales professionals with tools, training, and resources that accelerate their success.
Over the years, we’ve transformed the sales industry, bringing in rigorous standards, ethical guidelines, and recognition programs that have professionalized sales and set the bar for excellence.
Today, we continue to shape the future of sales with innovative, forward-thinking programs that advance the profession and support sales professionals at every stage in achieving their goals.
Become A Member
Our 20,000+ members include senior executives, entrepreneurs, sales managers, sales representatives and sale agents. We support them, and the broader sales community, in many ways, including:
- Competency-based training programs that set the gold standard and take sales professionals to the next level.
- An industry-leading sales designation that recognizes sales professionals with the experience, knowledge, skill, and attitude to get top results.
- Actionable, on-demand resources that help members apply the latest ideas, innovations, and insights to accelerate their performance.
- Educational and networking events that connect our sales community coast-to-coast, live and online.
- Exclusive offers that save our members an average of $1500 a year.
We’re proud to lead the Canadian sales industry and to support sales professionals across the country in their success.
Celebrating Tomorrow’s Sales Leaders
The CPSA Foundation is a registered charity that raises awareness of sales as a positive career choice for post-secondary students and recognizes and rewards tomorrow's sales leaders.
The Foundation’s programs, including The Sales Excellence Award for students, are funded through events and generous sponsorships.
CPSA SALES INSTITUTE
Strengthening the Sales Profession
The CPSA Sales Institute enhances the value and credibility of the sales profession through standards, a code of ethics, and certification.
The Institute’s Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation is the Canadian standard for professional sales skill and knowledge. CSPs must meet specific criteria related to work experience, education and testing, and adhere to the Sales Institute Code of Ethics.
CSP is the only accredited professional sales designation in Canada. The curriculum was developed in conjunction with Human Resources & Skills Development Canada.
Learn About CSP