Advisor, Corporate Accounts
The primary role of the Advisor, Corporate Accounts is to develop and execute a sales plan to enroll medium-size Corporations (100-500 employees) and their sales employees in the CPSA. This involves telephone and in-person prospecting, educating stakeholders within the organization about the value of the new CPSA and creating solutions for sales organizations. Once a Corporation has been on boarded, the Advisor will function as the lead advisor to the account with support from other part of the CPSA.
This role demands someone who can work well under pressure. You must be strong-willed, credible and laser focused on overachieving sales targets. You must be able to come up with creative ideas to generate new clients and close deals. You are the epitome of a top performing account manager.
- Research and generate qualified leads from designated/assigned verticals
- Secure membership in the CPSA
- Enroll sales employees into the CSP designation framework
- Promote and successfully close on revenue generating offerings from the CPSA
- Schedule appointments and conduct high quality, video conference sales presentations (with the occasional in person presentations) with VP/C-Level decision makers
- Build and maintain high volume and high quality sales pipeline
- Update both clients and prospects on the latest product release launches
- Acquire and enhance knowledge of new products, procedures, services and tools by attending CPSA and industry training meetings
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management and productivity tools
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the CPSA in a professional manner
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Experience selling directly to decision makers
- Post-secondary education in Commerce, Business Administration or related field
- A proven track record of sales growth
- Proof of completion of continuing education through sales training courses
- Effective time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Possess exceptional people skills to handle clients and have an outgoing personality
- Ability to manage the full sales cycle with corporate members
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player and with the ability to perform well under pressure
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community nationwide through our professional development programs, networking events and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and covers a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location.
Inquiries and Applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email.
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.