Bilingual Benefits Coordinator
The Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) is Canada′s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community. CPSA members can be found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and cover a wide range of positions including senior executives, entrepreneurs, sales managers, sales representatives and agents.
With the support of approximately 27,000 members we are able to provide Canadian Business Professionals with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As your partner in successful selling, we commit to assisting your sales organization in reducing costs, developing skills, increasing efficiencies, and setting benchmarks for success.
The CPSA, located centrally in downtown Toronto, is looking to add a Bilingual Benefits Coordinator to our growing team! This individual will report to the Manager, Partnerships and work with our current travel and lifestyle benefits partners. Your goal is to ensure the efficiency of the CPSA benefits department while maintaining and growing the existing benefit partnership.
- Work closely with our current travel and lifestyle partners (including hotels, car rental agencies, insurance, Union Pearson Express, Goodlife, etc.) to manage their day to day needs.
- Liase between hotels and the CPSA marketing department for execution on existing and new marketing initiatives.
- Account management of existing hotel partnerships, ensuring that the individual marketing and administrative/reporting needs of the hotels are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively maintain and strengthen relationship with our existing partners.
- Assist with the annual hotel and meeting room program RFP.
- Ensure that all hotel partners are up to date on new initiatives and processes.
- Be knowledgeable on all CPSA products and services and communicate accurate information to prospective and existing partners.
- Provide support as required to Director, Partnerships.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be fully bilingual (French/English).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service oriented role focused on delivering outstanding client service.
- College/university graduates who have developed a strong work ethic, and possess a positive attitude and outstanding organizational skills.
- Must have a professional demeanor and enjoy speaking on the telephone.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
CPSA thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.