Brand & Communications Manager
The CPSA is seeking a Brand & Communications Manager to enhance the external communications and awareness of the organization. This is a newly created role reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and requires a candidate who is a self‐directed thinker, can demonstrate both marketing and communications prior experience and is passionate about sales. The ideal candidate thrives in a changing environment and has the ability to roll up their sleeves, engage others and develop relationships inside and outside the organization.
Brand Strategy, Implementation & Measurement
- Develop, execute and refine the post‐secondary engagement plan with colleges and universities to generate student subscribers and build brand profile.
- Advise and support Management in the implementation of the organization’s overall brand strategy.
- Be the brand champion, developing and enforcing brand standards across the CPSA and our partners, suppliers or vendors.
Communication Strategy, Implementation & Measurement
- Develop and execute communication, public relations and social media engagement plans by product and audience that drive awareness, attract new members and raise the organization’s profile.
- Manage the marketing communications calendar to achieve organizational goals.
- Support internal teams in the creative execution of campaigns and supporting online and offline materials.
- Build measurability and improvement into all initiatives.
- Manage day to day relationships with and budgets allocated to communication agencies and outsourced writing, design and translation vendors.
- Coach and develop two direct reports.
KPI Metrics ‐ your contribution will be assessed on a number of KPI’s including;
- Student subscriber acquisition
- CPSA brand awareness
- 7 years of consumer marketing experience (agency account management experience an asset)
- Proven project management experience
- Collaborative and customer‐centric self‐starter
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written
- Confident influencer, able to gain buy‐in from stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Must thrive in a fast‐paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
- Creative – both in problem solving and new idea generation
- Demonstrable capability in MS Office suite products
- Experience with CRM and French fluency ideal
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community nationwide through our professional development programs, networking events and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and covers a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location.
Inquiries and Applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email.
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.