Education Services Manager
The CPSA is growing! We are looking for a full time Education Services Manager to join the team in Toronto.
The Education Services Manager helps sales education providers become accredited to deliver training and development programs within the graduated certified sales professional framework.
The incumbent remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in sales education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development. Their primary responsibilities include building and maintaining relationships with sales education providers, reviewing course curriculum and evaluating course outlines of prospective sales education providers for alignment to program requirements and learning outcomes, and ensuring the highest standard of quality in sales training delivery amongst accredited education providers. The incumbent will provide support the Director, Education & Certification as required.
National Sales Education Provider Program Management
- Manage the implementation of a trusted, neutral, 3rd party accreditation program.
- Build and maintain relationships with sales faculty and experts.
- Provide support in the awareness and understanding of operational processes, curriculum guidelines, and training quality standards.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, and IT departments to ensure that systems are updated with sales education providers and their offerings.
- Analyze credentialed candidate results and lead accredited education provides in continuous improvement dialogue.
Accreditation Support for Sales Education Providers
- Assist in developing, maintaining and executing the department’s communication plan to prospective and active accredited sales education providers.
- Review and process applications, reviewing course outlines for completeness and alignment to the sales professional competencies.
- Work with IT departments and vendors to implement self-serve online workflows for record maintenance and updating.
Operations Management and Records
- Maintain a high degree of standards and quality assurance for sales education providers.
- Field customer complaints regarding 3rd party training providers and participate in accreditation audits.
- Lead projects for process/automation to improve efficiency and student experience.
- Develop and document policies and procedures related to education provider accreditation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or education is required. Additional credentials related to education, adult learning, and sales training would be an asset.
- 8+ years’ experience with education program application, registration, and examinations.
- 5+ years’ experience with education technology including CRM or Student Record Management Software applications.
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written, skills to support interaction with instructor and students as well as the development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to have constructive conversations with sales training experts to ensure curriculum alignment to CPSA’s professional competency framework.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Possess a natural drive to help and guide people, as the majority of interactions will be with instructors and program administrators.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with online databases, web portals, and record management
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community nationwide through our professional development programs, networking events and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and covers a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location.
Inquiries and Applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email.
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.