Examinations Coordinator - CPSA Institute
The Examination Coordinator will oversee the standardized assessment of sales designation candidates by coordinating the design, delivery, administration logistics, ongoing analysis and continuous improvement for all aspects of professional designation examinations.
The individual will work with subject matter experts, accredited examination partners, committee members, vendors, and proctors to ensure the annual planning and ongoing delivery is functioning smoothly. With an interest and aptitude for data analysis, the examination coordinator monitors the ongoing performance of individual assessment items, proctors, and examiners. They will take action as necessary, to maintain integrity and continuous improvement of assessment tools.
Examination Content Oversight
- Work with Sales Experts to refresh examination and assessment content as required.
- Organize committee meetings for the Institute.
- Prepare agendas, develop and circulate meeting minutes for examination committees.
- Work with Marketing and graphic artists to design and publish examination blueprints and promotional materials for accredited examination centers.
- Participate in training to examination network and accredited educators to provide an overview and updates on examination blueprints.
- Develop and communicate examination procedure and updates to accredited examination partners.
Exam Analysis and Reporting
- Analyze exam results; prepare question analysis and feedback reports to committees and examiners.
- Monitor individual examiner or examination question performance and administer corrective action against anomalies.
- Organize annual examiner meetings and individual review meetings.
- Develop and manage methods of reporting examination candidate reports.
- Coordinate examination appeals and review procedures.
- Develop and enhance reports for individuals, teams, educators, examiners, and committee members.
Operations and Logistics
- Develop and deliver training to examiners, examination centers, and accredited examination partners regarding the policies and procedures for administration of certification assessments.
- Lead projects for process/automation to improve efficiency and student or examiner experience.
- Develop and document policies and procedures related to examiner and assessors.
- Provide oversight and direction to examination centers and providers to ensure suitable scheduling and facilities are compliant to CPSA policies and procedures.
- Recruit and select examiners.
- Develop policies and procedures for accredited examination centers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or education is required.
- 2+ years experience with education program examinations, logistics, and operations coordination.
- 2+ years’ experience with statistical data analysis in education or education technology including CRM, LMS, Virtual proctoring or Student Information System Software applications.
- Exceptional communication skills to support interaction with instructors and students as well as the development of policies and procedures.
- Possess strong organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Extremely organized and must be able to prioritize workload.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community nationwide through our professional development programs, networking events and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and covers a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location.
Inquiries and Applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email.
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.