The Manager of Accreditation Partnerships identifies, selects, and forms partnerships with sales education providers to become accredited to deliver training and development programs aligned to CPSA’s Professional Sales Designations; Certified Sales Associates, Certified Sales Professionals, and Certified Sales Leaders.
The incumbent remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in sales education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development. Their primary responsibilities include building and maintaining relationships with sales education providers to maximize the number of skilled individuals in the national sales work force, and drive new membership growth from the CPSA through this channel.
- Develop strong working relationships with Canada’s leading sales educators that produce more skilled sales people for Canadian employers and new professional members for CPSA.
- Engage in new partner prospecting, proposal writing, contract negotiation, and ongoing partnership management.
- Collaborate with partners in planning, implementation, and ongoing implementation toward partnership success. ncluding operating and capital budgets.
Accreditation Support for Sales Education Providers
- Manage the implementation of a trusted, neutral, 3rd party accreditation program.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and executing the department’s communication plan to prospective and active accredited sales education providers.
- Review and process applications, reviewing course outlines for completeness and alignment to the sales professional competencies..
- Review course curriculum and evaluate course outlines of prospective sales education providers for alignment to program requirements and learning outcomes.
- Provide support in the awareness and understanding of operational processes, curriculum guidelines, and training quality standards.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, and IT departments to ensure that systems are updated with sales education providers and their offerings.
Operations Management and Records
- Maintain a high degree of standards and quality assurance for sales education providers.
- Field customer complaints regarding 3rd party training providers and participate in accreditation audits.
- Lead projects for process/automation to improve efficiency and student experience.
- Develop and document policies and procedures related to education provider accreditation.
- Analyze credentialed candidate results and lead accredited education provides in continuous improvement dialogue.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or education is required. Additional credentials related to education, adult learning, and sales training would be an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience managing business partnerships, developing and presenting proposals, negotiating partnership terms, and managing partnerships to successful outcomes.
- 5+ years’ experience with education program application, registration, and examinations.
- 5+ years’ experience with education technology including CRM or Student Record Management Software applications. rables and outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, skills to support interaction with instructor and students as well as the development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to have constructive conversations with sales training experts and other partner contacts.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Possess a natural drive to help and guide people, as the majority of interactions will be with instructors and program administrators. .
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity at CPSA, please contact Richard Louttet, Vice-President, Education & Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 647-729-2790