Manager, Student Program
The CPSA is seeking a Student Program Manager to design, develop and manage a student program with post secondary institutions. This is a newly created role, necessitating the need for a candidate that is an entrepreneurial, self-directed thinker. The ideal candidate must have the ability to engage others and develop working relationships with community partners. .
- Develop, plan, execute and promote a post-secondary engagement plan with select colleges and universities.
- Create and execute a student plan designed to engage students in the sales profession.
- Leverage existing relationships with our colleges and universities to integrate student memberships into the programs.
- Liaise with school administrations and other stakeholders to ensure that objectives and goals of both the program and partnership are aligned.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Benefits and Professional Development departments to create and execute on a range of communication materials, including marketing materials and presentations.
- Project manage changes within the CRM to support the development of the student membership program.
- Review progress reports and identifying areas for support and providing guidance and support where needed.
- Ensure that the program hits the appropriate student member acquisition rates.
- Reports to Director, Professional Development.
- 4-6 years’ experience in Sales and/or Marketing with a preference given to candidates who have experience working with/for a post-secondary institution or knowledge of the inner workings and administration of post-secondary institutions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with product management.
- 1-2 years project management experience.
- Skill and knowledge in program development, facilitation and implementation.
- Working knowledge of CRM and the MS Office suite .
- Collaborative and customer-centric self-starter.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities, with the ability to think quickly and adeptly.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written; bilingual an asset.
- Confident influencer, able to gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Creative – both in problem solving and new idea generation.
Inquiries and applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email
CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.