Senior Advisor, National Accounts
The primary role of the Senior Advisor, National Accoutns is to identify and generate Enterprise sales from existing and new corporate members. This involves creative telephone/in-person prospecting, educating the sales community about the value of the new CPSA and creating custom solutions for large size sales organizations.
This role demands someone who can work well under pressure and lead by example as a senior member of the sales team. You must be strong-willed and laser focused on overachieving sales targets. You must be able to come up with creative ideas to generate new client and close deals. You are the epitome of a top performing Outside Sales person.
- Research and generate qualified leads from current and potential member companies
- Promote and successfully close on all possible revenue generating offerings from the CPSA
- Schedule appointments and conduct high quality, in-person sales presentations with VP/C-Level decision makers
- Build and maintain high volume and high quality sales pipeline
- Update both clients and prospects on the latest product release launches
- Increase revenue by generating and developing non-member businesses accounts
- Acquire and enhancing knowledge of new products, procedures, services and tools by attending CPSA and industry training meetings
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools
- Performing updating and maintenance of members on CRM
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the CPSA in a professional manner
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in outside selling
- Post-secondary education in Commerce, Business Administration or related field
- A proven track record of sales growth with knowledge of forecasting
- Effective time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Possess exceptional people skills to handle clients and an outgoing personality
- Manage the full sales cycle for potential organizations
- Ability to upsell existing memberships
- Able to foster the member relationship values
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player and with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong skills in CRM and the MS Office suite of products
Who is the CPSA?
The Canadian Professional Sales Association is Canada’s largest national sales organization. Established in 1874, the CPSA works to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and professionalism of the sales community nationwide through our professional development programs, networking events and exclusive member resources and benefits. Our over 20,000 members are found in almost every sector of the Canadian economy and covers a wide range of job functions, predominantly within commercial sales.
Why work for the CPSA?
- You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark in a growing organization.
- Enjoy member benefits such as exclusive rates on: hotels, car rentals, car insurance, gym membership.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Convenient, transit-accessible Downtown Location.
Inquiries and Applications
Questions and applications may be submitted by email.
The CPSA thanks all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.