CPSA Connect - Calgary: Personal Branding - May 10, 2017
Official Kick - Off Event to the Rev Conference - Personal Branding: Selling Yourself & Your Business
We’re proud to partner with the Calgary Chamber and ATB Business to host the official kick-off event to Rev – Calgary’s only conference totally dedicated to helping entrepreneurs grow.
Open to Rev attendees, CPSA Members and the sales community, we invite you to join us for an evening of networking and learning.
Building value in yourself through your personal brand online allows you to stand apart from others and showcase your authentic self. Whether you’re new to the workforce, or an experienced business owner or leader, having a unique and credible personal brand online allows you to achieve both personal and professional goals. Have an expert teach you how to use your online profile as a vehicle to go beyond the mundane, and get tips and tools to boost your online presence and make the connections that will matter.
Jump start your Wednesday night, bring a colleague and join us for CPSA Connect!
What You'll Learn
- How to build a powerful and impressive online presence
- How to elevate your LinkedIn profile and optimize your digital image
- Latest trends in personal branding
What You'll Get
- A brief presentation featuring quick tips to optimize your online brand
- The opportunity for a one-on-one expert LinkedIn consultation
- Valuable networking time with like-minded people in the sales community
- Drinks and eats
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Time: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
105, 550 11 Ave SW. Calgary, AB
- CPSA Members: FREE and priority sign up for one-on-one personal branding feature
- Calgary Chamber Members & Rev Attendees: FREE
- Non- Members: $40
Limited capacity - RSVP TODAY to secure your spot!