CPSA Talks - Ottawa: Your Buyer Is Outsmarting You! - May 17, 2017
Come out to see an engaging presentation from bestselling author and sales expert Colleen Francis, president of Engage Selling Solutions as she shares her experience on how to adapt to better-educated, pre-qualified buyers.
Today’s buyers are far down the sales cycle track by the time you enter the field. They are outsmarting us, because they are ahead of us, more prepared than us in many cases…better armed than us! You need to accelerate your pace just to catch up with them. Consequently, sellers are missing the opportunity to shorten the sales cycle and reduce acquisition costs, never mind improve close rates.
What You’ll Learn:
- Pragmatic steps you can take immediately to dramatically improve sales results tomorrow
- What’s changing in the sales landscape
- Colleen’s no-nonsense approach to solving problems and seizing opportunities
What You'll Get:
- A unique and welcoming forum to learn with your peers
- Continental breakfast
- SPECIAL BONUS: A FREE copy of Colleen’s book Nonstop Sales Boom when you register for this event!
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Registration, Breakfast & Networking: 7:30am
Presentation: 8:00am - 9:00am
150 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON
CPSA Members: $25
Limited seating. Tickets must be purchased in advance.