This program helps sellers consistently generate great new business meetings with buyers at new and existing accounts and teaches them how to negotiate and win deals on the best terms for all.
Nothing has changed more in sales in the last decade than prospecting. It's more difficult than ever to get through and get meetings.
Based on groundbreaking work from RAIN Group Center for Sales Research, we've cracked the code on what works and what doesn't to break through to top executives, secure meetings, and win sales.
If you want to be a Top Performer in sales prospecting, this is the program for you.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop a compelling value proposition to get decision makers to accept a meeting
- Deliver the value proposition over the phone, email, social media, and other methods to get appointments
- Work with gatekeepers to drive prospecting success
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn to develop relationships
- Establish credibility, rapport, and trust early in the sales process
- Maximize seller motivation, energy, and focus for consistent prospecting productivity
Who Should Attend
- Strategic account managers, sellers, seller-doers (e.g. professionals), leaders, marketers, and anyone who needs to learn to negotiate agreements and has a sales focus.
What do you get when you attend
- This course provides partial pre-requisite education credit towards the Certified Sales Professionals (CSP) designation.
January 31, February 1, 2019