Business Development, offered by HEC Montréal, a CPSA Accredited Partner
This business development training program is for you if you’re looking to develop an effective strategy for expanding your customer base and strengthening your capacity to sell your products, services and ideas.
Through it, you will learn vital communication and sales strategies so you can propel your performance, develop optimal solutions and put forward convincing arguments that help you create value and get a leg up on your competition.
Using a series of dynamic strategic approaches with a proven track record of success, this course will equip you with tools designed to improve your relationships with your partners and potential customers and hone your business development savvy within your existing circle of contacts.
No matter what level you consider yourself to be at right now, this program will help you validate and enhance your current practices, discover new techniques and structure your business development efforts in a professional, powerful way.
- Understand the importance of value creation in a business context and apply this knowledge to your organization
- Develop your contacts and broaden your pool of potential customers
- Plan out an effective sales structure and put it into action
- Tweak your verbal and non-verbal communication
- Improve your presentation skills and your ability to close a deal
Who Should Attend
- sales representatives/advisors
What do you get when you attend
- By the end of this program, you will have more insight into your own methods and gain a better and clearer idea of where and how you can up your game.
March 29, April 5, 12 2019
Register before December 31st and save $100.
$1,995 + taxes
Three days 8.30 a.m to 4.30 a.m
Single Course Only OR
As part of the CSP Program
Instructors: Denis Chassé