Business Sense for Sales, offered by HEC Montréal, a CPSA Accredited Partner
The purpose of this course is to familiarize you with the meaning of business in a sales context. Since sales are responsible for making the link between your company and your customers, it is important to know your internal environment This training will paint a picture of important points in the context of business development and sales. This will allow you to stand out by having a global vision of the situation.
This training is part of the Certification Programs for Sales Professionals. It is suggested to register for one of the two certification courses for sale if you are interested in this training in order to obtain CSP or CSL certification.
- This training is for professionals who want to take the certification exam for either the CSP or CSL designation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Recognize the importance of having an overview.
- Understand how business is connected to the market.
- Develop an understanding of the financial literature.
- Determine if your contracts contain the required information.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals, entrepreneurs, managers, representatives, consultants.
- Anyone wishing to obtain one of the CPSA professional designations.
17 May 2019
$995 + taxes
One day 8.30 a.m to 4.30 p.m
Single Course Only OR
As part of the CSP/ CSL program
Instructor: Jean-Luc Geha