Prospecting Power, offered by Teneo Results, a CPSA Accredited Partner
Grow your business with new customers and Stop Prospecting Procrastination!
Power up your prospecting with real-world strategies that get results!
- Learn how to do strategic research that quickly identifies your ideal clients and what they need.
- Get meetings with key decision makers.
- Activate a 90-day prospecting blitz to secure new prospects that will become your customers.
Key Learning Outcomes
- You’ll kick off with a prospecting strategy session and action plan to activate for the next 90 days to secure more business and customers.
- Use targeted research to position yourself more powerfully in the marketplace, and to better understand and position your solutions.
- Complete your Ideal Profitable Analysis to determine who are your ideal profitable types of customers, rather than chasing anyone and everyone.
- Create client personas and your HOT list of prospects to pursue
- Refine the Unique Value Proposition that will make you stand out from your competitors.
- Develop a multi-touch point strategy with the right messaging to secure meetings with the right decision makers
- Determine the ideal day and time to reach your ideal prospects and consistently block time in your week to prospect
- Determine what motivates you, to prevent prospecting procrastination
- Eliminate negative self-talk about prospecting and replace it with confidence in your prospecting proficiency.
- Leverage sales technology tools, social media platforms and industry insights to gain access to more decision makers
- Become a trusted sales partner to your clients, not just another salesperson with a pitch, with purposeful business conversations and the right qualifying questions to grow their business, just not your business.
- Learn how easy it is to ask for referrals to get in the door, faster
- In 90 days, you will secure more meetings, business and new customers to generate a simple, consistent and on-going prospecting plan throughout the year.
Who Should Attend
- Sales professionals who want more and better prospects & customers to grow their business. Meets educational PDUs toward earning your CSP Designation, or hours towards CSP Maintenance.
What do you get when you complete this course
- A certificate of completion. This program also provides 11 educational PDUs towards the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation or 17.5 hours towards CSP Maintenance.
September 12, 2019
$1,495 per person for CPSA members