Relational Sales, offered by HEC Montréal, a CPSA Accredited Partner
This training is a continuation of the course "Business Development". All aspects of a seller's work; not just the sales talk, will be addressed. You will have the chance to dig deeper on some topics from Business Development, to improve your sales techniques.
In particular, the training is about the process that is at the heart of the work of salespeople and business development managers and the sales process in it's entirety, from prospecting to customer care.
This training also aims to preserve and build a long-term business relationship with your clients.
- Through strategic, practical, dynamic and proven approaches, this training will allow you to further enhance the quality of your business relationships with your partners, both internally, and with potential clients.
- This advanced sales training will allow you to validate and improve your current sales practices, to discover new ways of doing things, but also to structure, in a professional and effective way, your approaches with your customers.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to use interpersonal communication and sales techniques to influence and convince current and potential business customers.
- Better understand the negotiation in the context of sales and the importance of the preparation of the trading strategy.
- Better understand the dynamics of sales and negotiation processes.
- Learn about the personal management of your territory, your time and your stress.
- Learn about LinkedIn tools and a customer success platform.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals, entrepreneurs, managers, representatives, consultants. Candidates for CSP certification.
This training is for professionals who want to make or improve a career in sales and will allow them to deepen the concepts of sales, negotiation; Understand the basics of territory management, self-motivation, time management and stress, as well as the importance of LinkedIn as a sales and management system tool.
Note: Participants must have completed the "Business Development" course in advance.
8, 15, 22 November 2019
$1,5959 + taxes
Three days 8.30 a.m to 4.30 p.m
Single Course Only OR
As part of the CSP program
Instructor: Bruno Lussier