CPSA Webinar: Winning the Six-Figure Sale
Competition for new business has never been more intense. Despite lots of traditional sales training, most Sales Leaders have no plan or process to Inspect, Access, and Coach their teams through their “Must Win” sales campaigns.
Join (on April 30th at 11:00 am ET) Jeff Goldstein, Founder of SalesLeadersOnly.com and a 25-year sales executive in the Canadian High-Tech industry as he discusses “The Top 5 Questions you should be Asking (but probably aren’t) to INSPECT, ASSESS AND COACH your teams through the SIX-FIGURE deals that move the forecast needle.
The webinar content is taken from Jeff’s sales course and upcoming book “WINNING THE SIX-FIGURE SALE”.
Who’s the Webinar for:
- 1st Line Sales Leaders looking for an Intentional and Deliberate process to Inspect, Assess, and Coach their teams through Six (or seven) Figure Sales Campaigns.
- 2nd Line Sales Leaders looking to quickly qualify if large sales opportunities will close when forecasted.
- Experienced sales reps looking for new insights and to sharpen the saw around their Big Deal sales skills.
Sales Leaders will learn how to:
- Inspect: Ensure sales teams are focused on the Big Deals in the funnel they can actually WIN.
- Assess: Determine the quality of the team’s sales campaigns and quickly identify Gaps.
- Coach: Help sales teams cover all their bases utilizing the Big Deal Roadmap and Relationship Map.
Jeff Goldstein (P. Eng), Founder, SalesLeadersOnly.com
While Jeff is an engineer by training, he has spent his entire career grinding out a sales number as VP and GM of the Canadian subsidiaries of Data General/EMC, NetApp and Veeam Software.
After 25+ years in technology sales leadership positions, he’s decided to build a solo Sales Consultancy, SalesLeadersOnly.com to share what’s he’s learned about Technology sales and help others ramp to productivity, way more quickly than they could, all on their own.
Jeff has taught his program to sales teams including NetApp Canada, Veeam Software and Longview Systems.
This webinar is proudly sponsored by: