CPSA Webinar: Winning the Six-Figure Sale
Competition for new business has never been more intense. Despite lots of traditional sales training, most sales teams still have no written plan or strategic approach to execute their “Must Win” sales campaigns.
Join on April 30th at 11am withJeff Goldstein, Founder of Sales LeadersOnly.com and a 25-year Sales leader in the Canadian High-Tech industry as he discusses “The Top 10 Questions you should be Asking (but probably aren’t) to Ruthlessly Qualify and Win more SIX-FIGURE SALES.
The webinar content is taken from Jeff’s sales course and upcoming book “WINNING THE SIX-FIGURE SALE”.
Who’s the Webinar for:
- Sales reps new to the complex world of Enterprise selling.
- Experienced sales reps looking for new insights and to sharpen the saw around their Big Deal sales skills.
- Sales leaders looking for a consistent, question-based approach to inspect and coach sales teams through Six-Figure deals.
Sales team members will learn:
- 10 Powerful Questions to help ruthlessly qualify, so you never spend time or resources on Big Deals you can’t win.
- Introduction to the 10 Step Roadmap so you never miss important steps in your complex sales campaigns.
- Introduction to the Relationship Map so you never miss Important Stakeholders.
Jeff Goldstein (P. Eng), Founder, SalesLeadersOnly.com
While Jeff is an engineer by training, he has spent his entire career grinding out a sales number as VP and GM of the Canadian subsidiaries of Data General/EMC, NetApp and Veeam Software.
After 25+ years in technology sales leadership positions, he’s decided to build a solo Sales Consultancy, SalesLeadersOnly.com to share what’s he’s learned about Technology sales and help others ramp to productivity, way more quickly than they could, all on their own.
Jeff has taught his program to sales teams including NetApp Canada, Veeam Software and Longview Systems.