Virtual Workshop: Developing Business Relevance and Connecting your Offerings to your Customer’s Needs
It’s no secret that the way we do business has drastically changed over the past few years. Business’ needs seem to be increasingly more complex and diverse, while the amount of stakeholders involved in a buying decision has increased to almost 7 – that’s a lot to juggle as a sales professional looking to navigate this ever-changing landscape!
With so many decision makers involved in the process, sales professionals must continuously strive to get high, wide and deep within their accounts in order to overcome the competition and stay tied into the strategic decisions, buying processes, and ultimately, be a true trusted advisor.
In this workshop, you’ll gain a deeper understanding around how to implement in-depth strategies to developing business relevance at all levels in a client’s decision-making process as well as to connect your offerings to what’s truly important to a customer's business.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand what is critical to clients – the external and internal drivers that affect a client’s business and how they make decisions around your solutions
- How to access multiple points of contact – get high, wide and deep enough to defend and develop your business with the customer
- Develop Client Value statements for accounts that connect your value to what your client really cares about
- Apply a consistent process for developing account intelligence to define your strategic account planning process
* Attendees will receive a copy of Results by Design’s latest eBook, “Sales Leaders: Is your role redundant?”
Thursday, May 20th
10:00am - 12:00pm EST
$109 (Must be logged-in to access)
REGISTER NOW - MEMBER PRICE
Kerri Corturillo, CSL is an experienced instructor, sales coach and CPSA Facilitator. She has spent over 20 years working in business to business sales and sales leadership roles. Kerri has led large scale sales development initiatives to transform sales cultures, which have improved customer experience and sales achievement. Her previous experience includes management training, organizational development, product management, project management and human capital management consulting. Kerri holds a Master of Adult Education and also maintains her Ontario Certified Teaching designation. Kerri has earned her Certified Sales Leader designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association.