Accredited Partner Program: Sales Fundamentals Bootcamp for SMBs with Change Connect
Selling is an art. But unlike many other art forms, the art of sales is something that most can learn. This doesn't mean that everyone can be good at sales, however. Many people new to sales are tempted to jump right into learning how to close a deal instead of learning the foundations of sales.
Learn the fundamentals here with CPSA Accredited Partner, Change Connect.
Who is this course for:
Sales Fundamentals is for those who wish to do things differently and leverage technology to drive efficiently in sales.
- Entrepreneurs running small businesses, less than $500k in annual revenue.
- Solo entrepreneurs who are doing everything themselves, spending more time working in the business than on the business and in need of structure to support sustainable growth as well as the soft skills to win credibility, likability, and trust.
- This will also be of great value to non-sales people with the sole responsibility for driving revenue or with sales functionality as a part of their role.
- 8 classroom training sessions covering the sales and marketing best practices of today.
- Simulations designed to address real world situations that help you learn and apply techniques in your environment.
Download the full course outline here.
Bootcamp begins on October 24, 2022 and is 8 weeks in duration.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION