The sales landscape is changing. More than ever, sales professionals – and leading sales organizations – are demanding rigorous, standards-based training that gives them the knowledge and skills to go the distance.
Accredited Partners carry the CPSA Institute’s stamp of approval, distinguishing top training that helps sales people at every level excel today and tomorrow.
Why Get Accredited?
When you become an Accredited Partner, you’re demonstrating that your sales training and education really delivers and it also shows prospective students they can count on you to help them build the core competencies they need to succeed in an evolving marketplace.
Get accredited to:
- Attract an influx of serious students who want to enter or re-enter the workforce, or move ahead in their current sales roles
- Become a provider of choice for sales organizations focused on quality
- Gain profile, get referrals and be listed on the CPSA web site
- Give your students the confidence of knowing they can apply your pre-approved courses and programs toward earning or maintaining their CPSA Sales Professional designations
You’ll also have the option to become a Certified Examination Centre, making you a one-stop shop for CPSA Institute professional designations.
Who Can Apply?
We’re accrediting providers in the following categories:
Academic Institutions: Forward-thinking post-secondary institutions are preparing sales professionals to fill emerging gaps in the labour market. From sales basics through leadership-level classes, CPSA Institute accreditation makes your institution a top choice for students who want job-focused training in an opportunity-rich industry.
Independent Training Providers: Training organizations have a growing role to play in helping sales professionals earn or maintain sales designations. As an Accredited Partner, you’re positioned to stand out in a competitive market and become a top choice for discerning sales professionals and organizations.
We also accredit courses and programs offered by Internal Training Departments.
Your application to become an Accredited Partner will be reviewed for:
- The appropriateness of delivery format
- The use of qualified and experienced instructors
- Operational processes to assure a quality learning experience and continuous improvement
Download the Accreditation guideline (pdf)
How to Apply
To apply to have a course or program accredited by the CPSA Institute, complete this Application Checklist and submit it to Institute@CPSA.com