This 3-hour online course covers a variety of soft skills that can increase a sales professional’s success in the workplace. It’s been designed to increase your confidence, help you communicate with different personality styles, develop your strengths, and push you to become a more engaged, goal driven rep.
Soft skills might be harder to quantify, but effective communication leads to stronger relationships and collaborative teams. You’ll develop your self-awareness, understand how to better manage stress and put together achievable personal and professional goals.
Save 20% when you use the code CPSASAVE at checkout.
Member Price $99
Non-Member Price $129
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re new to sales or a seasoned sales professional, this course can give you the skills you need to understand how good self-awareness and stress management play a large role in your sales success.
After completing this course, you will be able to increase your effectiveness and manage yourself by learning to:
- Understand your personality style and its application to help improve sales conversations and interactions
- Develop a personal brand that takes into account your strengths, weaknesses, and personality type
- Recognize the various roles on your sales team and use strategies to work effectively together
- Develop self-awareness, maintain optimism, and manage stress with proven takeaway strategies
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals for the next 1, 5 and 10 years with a formalized time-management system
- Define professional and ethical sales behavior, and govern yourself accordingly.
This is a self-guided course available online. Students will work through a variety of readings, multimedia, and accompanying activities. This course can be done at your own pace in one, or multiple sessions. Learners will have access to the course for 90 days following purchase.