The Advanced Prospecting course equips sales professionals with more strategic and practical prospecting techniques. In this 3-week online program, participants will gain the skills to independently establish in-depth sales prospecting strategies by leveraging industry research, developing detailed customer personas, and refining the positioning and value proposition of their organization’s products and services.
Learners will be engaged in a 3-week online program that allows them to learn in a variety of ways, such as readings, peer discussions, personalized assignments, and weekly discussion with their facilitator. The course requires approximately 12 hours of study over the 3-week period.
The Advanced Prospecting online course allows learners to have the flexibility to study from home or the office, and engage with a wide variety of sales professionals across the country.
This course is designed to help learners get the most out of their online experience through discussions with peers, facilitators instruction and coaching, and personalized feedback.
Who Should Attend
This course will help you maximize the value of your prospecting time and improve your funnel quality by preparing you to better identify and approach strategic clients to build long-lasting strategic relationships with.
This course is for you if you're a:
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Territory Manager
- Sales Manager
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) candidate
A minimum of 4 years of sales experience is recommended.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Independently investigate and leverage research to properly position yourself in the marketplace and understand where your products/services stand
- Refine your personal Unique Value Proposition statement to competitively position yourself in the market
- Utilize market research to guide conversations with prospects and better understand client needs
- Provide valuable recommendations and product adaptations to clients based on strengths and weaknesses found in discovery phase
- Develop SMART goal-based prospecting action plans that align to company objectives
- Create ideal client personas and independently generate a list of sources for acquiring prospects
- Establish an in-depth sales prospecting process including qualification questions specific to your organization
- Utilize appropriate sales technology and social media platforms to prospect and highlight company resources and content.
What do I get when I complete the course?
Upon completion of this program, learners will receive a certificate of completion from CPSA. The program is aligned to meet partial educational requirements for the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation offered by the CPSA Institute.
How is this course graded?
The Advanced Prospecting Online course provides learners multiple ways to earn course credit.
|Discussion Board Participation||20%|
|Virtual Office Hours Participation||20%|
|Final Knowledge Check||20%|
A grade of 70% overall, and 70% on the Final Knowledge Check is required to pass the course.
Course Cancellation Policy