Individuals who are challenging the CSL examination, or who would like to engage in additional guided examination preparation will benefit from the dedicated time in content review and exam preparation this this bootcamp provides. Students will complete a self assessment in advance of the course, review their areas for further development, engage in sample question review and further prepare for the professional designation exam.
- This program is available entirely online through web meetings
- We'll work with your organization to design a bootcamp schedule that works for you
Who Should Attend
This course will help you prepare for your Certified Sales Leader designation exam. The course is for individuals or corporate teams, you’ll have the opportunity to work through challenging content areas, complete sample test questions, and build confidence as you move toward completing the capstone of your sales development journey.
This bootcamp is for you if you're a:
- Director of Sales
- Vice President of Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- Are preparing to write the CSL designation exam
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the link between examination questions and sales competency framework
- Describe examination question types
- Recognize multiple choice question difficulty level
- Summarize relevant learning material in preparation for exam day
- Identify relevant examination logistics and process information
- Illustrate areas of the CPSA Sales Code of Ethics
What do I get when I complete the course?
Upon completion of this program, learners will receive a certificate of completion from CPSA. The program is aligned to help you prepare for the Certified Sales Leader Designation Exam (purchased separately). After the CSL Bootcamp, you can attempt the CSL Practice Test up to three times before taking the CSL Exam.
Course Cancellation Policy