Digital Presentation Skills is a 3-hour training module where learners will be provided the fundamental knowledge and understanding of industry best practices for conducting sales presentations in an online environment.
The module and related materials are free for all publicly funded colleges and universities. They are also available to the public for a small licensing fee.
Learners will gain the skills needed to adapt the format and delivery of sales presentations using digital presentation tools. The materials cover tips for overcoming and avoiding challenges commonly experienced while delivering a presentation to an online audience.
- Utilize digital presentation skills to engage an audience meaningfully
- Adapt an in-person presentation for an online audience
- Apply digital presentation best practices to maximize the impact of a sales presentation
- Presentation Skills
- Content Best Practices
- Technical Best Practices
- Participant guide
- Facilitator guide
- Presentation materials to support lectures and seminars
- Subject related activities with engaging exercises (roleplay, analysis, etc.)
- Case study activity promoting the application of skills learned within each module and independent learning
- Final knowledge check to test comprehension of course material and learning outcomes (10 multiple choice questions)