Using Social Media to Drive Sales is a 3-hour training module where learners will be equipped with the knowledge of how to create and manage ideal relationships.
The module and related materials are free for all publicly funded colleges and universities. They are also available to the public for a small licensing fee.
Learners will gain the skills needed to effectively leverage social media tools to result in opportunities that will influence decision makers to select you as their preferred vendor.
- Recognize and understand the three stages of the buying cycle
- Understand the events that shift decision makers between the three buying stages
- Identify organizations most likely to switch vendors, and the key decision makers in this process
- Apply social media strategies that give you an advantage over the competition when learning of emerging sales opportunities
- Trigger Events and the Buying Cycle
- The Art of Building Relationships
- Selling strategically through social media