Open the Door to a Rich, Rewarding Career in Sales
Sales is the driving force behind every business. A career in sales puts you right at the heart of the action, offering great earning potential, tons of variety, and a vibrant, results-driven culture.
CPSA Professional Sales Certificate (PSC)
CPSA’s Professional Sales Certificate (PSC) prepares you to excel in sales by building your knowledge, skills, and confidence in key areas like account management, business acumen, communication, consultative selling, product and technical knowledge, relationship building, and more.
Graduates go on to work in all kinds of industries, including:
• Pharmaceutical sales
• Media sales
• Food service sales
• IT sales
The PSC can also help you move toward the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation, positioning you for even greater success in the future. CSPs enjoy a significant competitive advantage in the market; most are in the top 25% of sales in their organizations.
- Successfully complete six courses covering Key Competencies in Sales as part of your regular degree, diploma, or certificate program at one of our 26 partner colleges and universities across Canada.
- You’ll earn a Professional Sales Certificate from the Canadian Professional Sales Association on graduation and be eligible for the CPSA’s Sales Excellence Award.
To find out more contact the CPSA at 1-888-267-CPSA (2772) or email SalesSuccess@cpsa.com.
Sales Excellence Award: Recognizing Outstanding Achievement
Students who earn the Professional Sales Certificate and demonstrate outstanding academic performance and class participation are eligible for one of five Sales Excellence Awards.
One cash prize is awarded in each of 5 regions: British Columbia, Alberta and the Prairie provinces, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
To be considered, you must have graduated from an accredited, full-time, post-secondary business, sales or marketing program in the past 12 months.
In addition to excelling in your Professional Sales Certificate (PSC) courses, you must:
- Have attained overall GPA of 70% or higher;
- Be an active participant in student activities such as college/university publications, student governance, athletics and cultural activities;
- Provide a transcript;
- Supply a letter of support/endorsement from an instructor or faculty member.
How To Apply
Download Application Form and submit by email to SalesSuccess@cpsa.com or by mail to:
The Professional Standards Council/Awards Committee
Canadian Professional Sales Association
655 Bay St., Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5G 2K4