Open the Door to a Rewarding Career in Sales
Sales is the driving force behind every business. A career in Sales puts you right at the heart of the action offering great earning potential, tons of variety, and a vibrant, results-driven culture.
The CPSA works with employers throughout the Sales profession to understand the skill sets that are in demand and have developed a pathway for students to gain those skills and gain meaningful employment following your education.
Coming soon - The CPSA Student Program
The CPSA Student Program can help kick-start your career in a profession that has a wealth of employment opportunities!
Who can join?
Any student attending a college or university in Canada can register in the CPSA Student Program to gain access to a wealth of resources and benefits.
Why Join the CPSA Student Program?
- Gain access to the Learning Hub and exclusive resources to help you acquire the skills and knowledge to jump start your career in sales
- Being involved is a great resume and professional portfolio builder and can help you get on the right track to obtain a professional designation from the CPSA
- Get the opportunity to apply for the Sales Excellence Award
Registration will be open in early 2018. Sign up for news and updates, sign up for news and updates by entering your email below:
Sales Certificate from the CPSA Institute
The Sales Certificate prepares you to excel in sales by building your knowledge, skills, and confidence in key areas like account management, business acumen, communication, consultative selling, product and technical knowledge, relationship building, and more.
Graduates go on to work in all kinds of industries, including:
• Pharmaceutical sales
• Media sales
• Food service sales
• IT sales
The SC can also help you move toward the Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation, positioning you for even greater success in the future.
- Successfully complete the defined group of sales certificate courses at your school as part of your regular degree, diploma, or certificate program
- These courses are available through our partner colleges and universities across Canada
To find out more contact the CPSA at 1-888-267-CPSA (2772) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Excellence Award: Recognizing Outstanding Achievement
Students who earn the CPSA Sales Certificate or are registered in the CPSA Student Program are eligible to apply for the Sales Excellence Award.
In addition to the awarded cash prize, students can use this example of outstanding achievement as a portfolio builder and professional proof you demostrate the assets of a rising star in the Sales profession!
To be considered, you must have graduated from an accredited, full-time, post-secondary program in the past 12 months.
In addition to excelling in your Sales Certificate (SC) courses, you must:
- Have attained overall GPA of 70% or higher;
- Be an active participant in student activities such as college/university publications, student governance, athletics and cultural activities;
- Provide a transcript;
- Supply a letter of support/endorsement from an instructor or faculty member.
How To Apply
Download Application Form and submit by email to SalesSuccess@cpsa.com or by mail to:
The Professional Standards Council/Awards Committee
Canadian Professional Sales Association
1920 - 2 Bloor Street E, Toronto ON, M4W 1A8
Download Application Form