Sales is the driving force behind every business. A career in Sales puts you right at the heart of the action offering tons of variety, great earning potential, and a vibrant, results-driven culture.
The CPSA works with employers throughout the Sales profession to understand the skill sets that are in demand and have developed a pathway for students to gain those skills and meaningful employment following your education.
THE CPSA STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION
The CPSA Student Subscription can help kick-start your career in a profession that has a wealth of employment opportunities.
Who can join?
Any full-time student attending a college or university in Canada can register for the Student Subscription to gain access to a wealth of resources and benefits.
Why Join as a Student Subscriber?
Get a head start on your pathway to a career in sales! For $29 annually:
Earn Your Sales Certificate from the CPSA Institute
Enrolling in an approved Sales Certificate program will prepare you to excel in sales. You’ll build your knowledge, skills, and confidence in key areas like account management, business acumen, communication, consultative selling, product and technical knowledge, relationship building, and more.
The SC can also help you move toward the Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation, positioning you for even greater success in the future.
- Successfully complete the defined group of sales certificate courses at your school as part of your regular degree, diploma, or certificate program
- These courses are available through our partner colleges and universities across Canada
- Several colleges and universities across Canada offer the Sales Certificate program
- Click here to see the list of approved schools. To find out more contact the CPSA at 1-888-267-CPSA (2772) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Excellence Award: Recognizing Outstanding Achievement
Students who earn the CPSA Institute Sales Certificate or are CPSA Student Subscribers are eligible to apply for the Sales Excellence Award.
In addition to the awarded cash prize, students can use this example of outstanding achievement as a portfolio builder and professional proof you demonstrate the assets of a rising star in the Sales profession!
To be considered, you must have graduated from an accredited, full-time, post-secondary program in the past 12 months.
In addition to excelling in your Sales Certificate (SC) courses, you must:
- Have attained overall GPA of 70% or higher;
- Be an active participant in student activities such as college/university publications, student governance, athletics and cultural activities;
- Provide a transcript;
- Supply a letter of support/endorsement from an instructor or faculty member.
How To Apply
Download Application Form and submit by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
1920 - 2 Bloor Street E, Toronto ON, M4W 1A8
Download Application Form