Open the Door to a Rewarding Career in Sales
Sales is the driving force behind every business. A career in Sales puts you right at the heart of the action offering tons of variety, great earning potential, and a vibrant, results-driven culture.
The CPSA works with employers throughout the Sales profession to understand the skill sets that are in demand and have developed a pathway for students to gain those skills and meaningful employment following your education.
THE CPSA STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION
The CPSA Student Subscription can help kick-start your career in a profession that has a wealth of employment opportunities.
Who can join?
Any full-time student attending a college or university in Canada can register for the Student Subscription to gain access to a wealth of resources and benefits.
Why Join as a Student Subscriber?
Get a head start on your pathway to a career in sales! For $29 annually:
- Gain access to the Learning Hub and exclusive resources to help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to jump start your career in sales
- Get exclusive discounts on travel, business and lifestyle brands like Air Canada, VIA Rail, Rogers, GoodLife and many more!
- Connect with leaders in the sales profession and like-minded students through networking events
- Get the opportunity to apply for the Sales Excellence Award
Earn Your Sales Certificate Digital Credential from the CPSA Institute
Enrolling in an approved Sales Certificate program will prepare you to excel in sales. You’ll build your knowledge, skills, and confidence in key areas like account management, business acumen, communication, consultative selling, product and technical knowledge, relationship building, and more.
Graduates go on to work in all kinds of industries, including:
- IT sales
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Media sales
- Food service sales
The SC can also help you move toward the Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation, positioning you for even greater success in the future. Once issued, you will receive a digital credential which you can then share on your resume, your email signature and across your social media networks.
- Successfully complete the defined group of sales certificate courses at your school as part of your regular degree, diploma, or certificate program
- These courses are available through our partner colleges and universities across Canada
- Become a CPSA member or student subscriber
Maintain your SC Digital Credential
- To maintain your SC Digital Credential, you must maintain Membership or Student Subscription with CPSA.
- Several colleges and universities across Canada offer the Sales Certificate program
- Click here to see the list of approved schools. To find out more contact the CPSA at 1-888-267-CPSA (2772) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPSA is now issuing a digital Sales Certificate so that you can immediately share your achievement on your resume,your email signature and across your social media networks. To be eligible for the Sales Certificate, you must be a CPSA member or Student Subscriber.
Sales Excellence Award: Recognizing Outstanding Achievement
Visit this page of our website to read about the Sales Excellence Awards eligibility requirements.