Start Your Sales Career Off Strong
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, the CEO of a start-up, a technical engineer supporting sales, or just starting your sales career, if you think you’ve got what it takes for success in sales, the Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation will help you get where you want to go, faster.
CSA's possess a solid foundation in key skills needed to succeed, like prospecting, building effective client relationships, negotiation, closing, and leveraging sales technologies. CSA's demonstrate what it takes to excel in their current role and position themselves to move ahead.
Who Should Become a Certified Sales Associate?
Sales Professionals, including:
- Entrepreneurs & Start-Up CEO's
- Technical Sales Support Specialists
- Account Managers
- Sales Representatives
Job Seekers, including:
- Undergraduate students
- Anyone looking to build a sales career from the ground up
CSA Minimum Requirements
- CPSA Institute Sales Certificate or 35 hours of recognized professional development in sales aligned with the Sales Professional Competency Framework.
- Minimum 6 months of verified sales experience in client-facing roles aligned with the professional sales skill areas from the competency framework, such as Prospecting, Business Acumen, Sales Process Technology, and Relationship Development.
Earn Your Designation
Maintain Your Designation
- Get at least 20 units of recognized professional development each year
- Remain a member in good standing of the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Adhere to the CPSA Institute Code of Ethics
Ready to apply? Get started today.