The Mark of Excellence in Professional Sales
For over 20 years, Certified Sales Professionals (CSP) have represented the gold standard in sales, demonstrating a commitment to excellence that opens the door to better career opportunities and higher earning potential.
CSPs know what top performers know, and have the skills and follow-through to get consistently good results. Certification marks their commitment to being the best.
- 72% of CSPs rank in the top 25% of sales within their organizations
- The majority surpass their annual sales quotas
- Almost 50% earn more after completing the program
It’s no wonder that more and more employers are demanding certification as the standard for new hires.
We’ve updated our CSP program, in close collaboration with industry leaders, making the CSP designation more valuable today than ever.
Who Should Become a Certified Sales Professional?
CSP designation is for sales professionals who want recognition for excellence in how well they handle the largest accounts, with the most strategic customers, and consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
CSP candidates may currently hold titles such as:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Account Leader
- Account Director
CSP Minimum Requirements
- College Diploma + 35 hours of recognized professional development in sales aligned to the CPSA professional sales competencies.
- Minimum 4 years of verified experience independently managing client accounts and meeting or exceeding targets.
- Be a member in good standing of the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Meet experience and education requirements
- Send in an application, attaching:
- An up-to-date CV or link to updated LinkedIn profile
- Evidence of 2 years of meeting or exceeding sales targets (can include sales awards, dashboards, performance reports, or Letters of Reference)
- 2 Letters of Reference from immediate supervisors or customers
- Transcripts and course outlines for prior education
- Pay one-time Application and Exam Fees ($598)
- Pass the Certified Sales Professional exam
- Sign an agreement to abide by the CPSA Sales Institute Code of Ethics
Maintain Your Designation
- Get at least 30 units of recognized professional development each year
- Remain a member in good standing of the Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Adhere to the CPSA Sales Institute Code of Ethics
Upcoming CSP Examination Dates
The updated CSP examination will come into effect in May 2018 - The last day to complete the current version of the CSP examination is April 28th, 2018
NOW AVAILABLE - ONLINE EXAMS
For your convenience, we've launched our new online exams to accommodate your busy schedule, wherever you are.
To book your online examination, please email us at email@example.com for all the details.
If you prefer to take our in-person written exams, we have the following options:
Locations for SCHEDULED written exams:
April 11, 2018
April 20, 2018
Locations for ON-DEMAND written exams:
Sask Polytech - Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon campus
To book your in-person exam at any of our Examination Centers or more details about our examinations schedules, exam centers or any other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Get started today.