It’s a challenge to understand appropriate and effective ways of communicating in online sales meetings while some have returned to the office, and others remain working at home.
This one-hour online presentation will take a deep dive into the latest research on how to best present that next pitch online vs in-person. Whether you need help with one-on-one meetings, or large audience video conferencing, you’ll be able to adapt and use different techniques to deliver your message that will get results.
- Learn to tailor your next presentation for online or in-person by...
- Understanding the communication differences
- Using body language and gestures for optimal understanding
- Building trust through eye contact
- Appearing confident through posture
- Showing you care with facial expressions
- Delivering your message with speaking techniques
- Get practice Be polished for your next big pitch
Joseph Spitale - Nail It Public Speaking
Your Webinar Instructor: Joseph has captivated audiences speaking at seminars, tourist attractions, weddings, gala fundraisers, and cruise ships for over 20 years. Whether coaching companies in healthcare, education, or hospitality, he provides essential communication tools in fun and interactive ways. Joseph has coached public officials and executives for some of Canada’s largest companies to speak at community events, fundraising galas, city council meetings, and holiday parties. In 2021, a student of his won the highest Canadian-national mark for the Royal Conservatory Speech-Arts and Drama Examinations. Joseph even entertained thousands starring as a mainstage singer at Tokyo Disneyland. Joseph is a graduate of the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in NYC and the University of British Columbia (classical singing).