Modern social media platforms are a great way of not only connecting with your clients and prospects, but they act as a great tool for inbound content marketing. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn are wonderful places to share valuable content while connecting to various audiences.
Here are 5 ways you can use social media to effectively engage with your audience:
1. Offer content that will directly impact your target audience. The more your followers can identify with what you post, the more likely they will be to share or reply.
2. Photos and video increase engagement, so consider using visuals to entice and excite your audience.
3. Ensure your audience knows you are engaged with the content they are posting on your platform. Responding to questions and offering advice or resources is a great way to show you care.
4. Pose clever and engaging questions to your audience. Doing this will inevitably spark a discussion that could provide valuable insight on your target audience.
5. Ensure sure you have created content that can easily be shared. This could be as simple as making sure you add social sharing links on all client facing sites and collateral.
On social media, it is important to remember that your content will be received by both clients and prospects, so make content relevant to your internal and external consumers. Remember call-to-action invites your audience to immediately engage, so asking your audience to share their opinion is always essential, making them more invested in your brand.
About the Canadian Professional Sales Association
Since 1874, we’ve been developing and serving sales professionals by providing programs, benefits, and resources that help you sell more, and sell smarter.
Contact us today at MemberServices@cpsa.com or 1-888-267-2772 to see how we can help you and your team reach new heights in sales success.
Copyright ©2014 by The Canadian Professional Sales Association
For permissions, contact email@example.com.
Not a member? Sample unlocked content here.