Update and enhance existing sales curriculum with NEW learning modules.
CPSA Sales Bites are a collection of learning modules designed to supplement gaps in existing online and
in-class sales programs. Based on surveyed skills gaps identified through in-depth consultation, each Sales Bite
aligns with the CPSA Competency Framework to prepare learners to enter the pathway to CPSA professional sales
designations. Sales Bites are available to post-secondary institutions and private trainers for use as a per-learner fee.
What subjects do sales bites cover?
- Financial Literacy for Sales Professionals
- Using Social Media to Drive Sales
- Digital Presentation Skills
- Developing Client Intelligence: Building Effective Prospect Lists
- Introduction to Business Casing
- Managing Remote Teams
- Team Selling
- Enabling Sales with CRM
What materials are included with the sales bites?
- Facilitator slide deck with facilitator notes
- Facilitator guide
- Participant guide
- Supplemental materials to support activities included in the learning modules