Update and enhance existing sales curriculum with NEW learning modules.
CPSA Sales Bites are a collection of learning modules designed to supplement gaps in existing online and
in-class sales programs. Based on surveyed skills gaps identified through in-depth consultation, each Sales Bite
aligns with the CPSA Competency Framework to prepare learners to enter the pathway to CPSA professional sales
designations. Sales Bites are free to use for publicly funded education programs and available for use in private programs for a fee.
What subjects do sales bites cover?
- Financial Literacy for Sales Professionals
- Using Social Media to Drive Sales
- Digital Presentation Skills
- Developing Client Intelligence: Building Effective Prospect Lists
What other Sales Bites are currently under development?
- Relationship Mapping in Enterprise Sales
What’s included in addition to facilitator & trainer guides?
- Presentation materials to support lectures and seminars
- Subject related activities with engaging in-class and online exercises (roleplay, analysis, etc.)
- Case Study promoting the application of skills learned within each module and independent learning
- Final Assessment to test comprehension of course material and learning outcomes (10 multiple choice questions)